My husband and I were asked to come to a seminar about discount travel clubs.We were promised two free airline tickets just for attending.

When we went, we were presented a program about incredibly inexpensive travel plans. There was a hard sell with the "do it today or lose your chance of this great deal." We signed up and have been regretting it ever since. The contract could not be cancelled, and we really feel ***. We have looked at the website, but the "deals" are not better than what everyone can get.

Oh, and the free tickets for airlines would cost $50 each for "taxes." What a huge rip-off. If anyone calls you about this, run the other way!

We are living a nightmare trying to get out of this!!

Had an Experience with Castaways vacation club?

Comments

#342094

We got caught in the same scam.We just consider it "*** tax"...

our mistake for falling for it...and we have let it go....

My Wife and I are experiencing That exact same discomfort!!! I believe we got scamed.

Coleville, California, United States #18629

Castaways Vacation Club is now operating under the same guise as they were about 5 months ago.I was invited to attend a presentation, "again" to the same place different name we almost bought into this scam and came home and found out what was really going on with the company.

This is a bunch of crooks.

I have found complaints all over the internet about phoenix vacations and Castaways Travel Club on www.pissedconsumer.com and www.rip-off-report.com..they are just taking your money.